Dr. Katy is a nationally recognized speaker and available as a Medicare and Affordable Care Act expert for keynote presentations, webinars, and workshops. Her speaking topics cover technical and practical issues relating to healthcare and Medicare and include up to the minute information, statistics and strategies that are immediately applicable to consumers.
Dr. Katy's speaking fee is $6,000 - $8,500 (plus reimbursement for airfare, hotel, parking, and ground transportation).
Fees are based on location, timing and, group size. Discounts may be available for non-profit organizations.
Contact us to learn how we can tailor a presentation or topic for your specific needs.
- Raj Soin College of Business, Wright State University
- The American College of Financial Services
- 3rd Annual Invest In Women Conference, Financial Advisor, and Private Wealth Magazines
- 8th Annual Inside Retirement Conference, Financial Advisor, and Private Wealth Magazines
- FPA of the National Capital Area, Winter Symposium
- Financial Advisor Retirement Symposium
- InvestmentNews Annual Retirement Symposium
- FPA of Massachusetts Annual Meeting
- CJM Wealth Advisors, Client Event
- New England Private Wealth Advisors, Client Event
- Cassaday & Co., Retirement Symposium
- Wall Street Journal
- The New York Times
- Financial Advisor magazine
- The Journal of Financial Planning
- Investment News
- Kiplinger magazine
- Money magazine
- Retirement Weekly
- Merrill Lynch
- WealthTrack with Consuelo Mack
- NPR-Nightly Business Report
- Consumer Reports
- USA Today
- Nerd Wallet