Do you need professional health coverage guidance? You’ve come to the right place!
The GOODCARE consultation process:
- First of all, get in touch with us by phone (585-419-7078) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Then we briefly discuss your situation and provide you with a consultation cost estimate.
- Upon payment of the retainer and your completed Health Insurance Questionnaire, we review detailed information about your health history, medications, and healthcare providers as well as your healthcare preferences, lifestyle, and budget.
- Consequently, we conduct research, analyze, and evaluate health plan options and determine the most cost-effective and comprehensive coverage targeted to your individual needs.
- Also, we assemble plan specific and benefit summaries for plans that meet your needs.
- Construct a catastrophic cost spreadsheet for the plan or plans available.
- Finally, we schedule a conference call with you to discuss our analysis and recommendations. We answer your questions and develop an action plan including timing and application contact information.
We aim to provide a high level of value to meet your needs. We charge $250 an hour for the first 2 hours of an initial consultation. Furthermore, If your needs require more time than that, such as customized plan research and recommendations, our charge is $230 per hour. The customized consultation ranges from 3-4 hours per person. We work on a retainer basis. Therefore, the total amount of time for the consultation will depend on the complexity of the work you require. After that, if more time is necessary, we will get your permission before doing so.
What can you expect from our consultation service?
Above all, our services regularly result in substantial cost-savings, peace of mind, and increased understanding of your health insurance plan. Also, how to make the coverage work for you and as a result, avoid unwelcome problems attaining your health care services.
In conclusion, we are available down the road to answer questions and help you cope with new health care issues as they arise.
Contact Us: Have questions or need more information?