Offering the right health insurance plan to your employees can be one of the most difficult decisions of a small business owner, especially since the health insurance landscape changed in 2010 when the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law. The new law instituted changes which has made health insurance more affordable for small businesses. You now have more options to consider which can be overwhelming..
We can help you with:
- Customized webinar training: Help to simplify the puzzling world of healthcare choices and costs.
- Knowledge about Health Care Reform and how it affects your business.
- Learning about the Small Business Marketplace, eligibility and enrollment.
- Understanding coverage types.
- Evaluating insurers and health plans.
- Unbiased information on the best type of plans available both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Information and guidance on the Section 105 Medical Reimbursement Plan.