Making the Most of Medicare: A Guide for Baby Boomers
By Dr. Katy Votava
Did you ever wish someone could explain Medicare in a straightforward and easy to understand style?
Fulfilling this need, Medicare expert Dr. Katy Votava gives you practical information to help you make informed decisions on your Medicare coverage.
Drawing upon years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare Researcher, and Consultant she has helped hundreds of individuals, couples, and families navigate the often complex Medicare system.
Expert Assistance for People Looking for Unbiased Health Coverage Advice
GOODCARE.com is a nationwide independent consulting firm specializing in the economics of healthcare. We provide expert assistance to people at all stages of their lives to help them understand and select the best health coverage available today. We work strictly for you: we do not represent or sell any particular health plan. Our expertise is healthcare cost analysis tailored to your personal situation.
The GOODCARE team
Cymantha Campbell, Operations Manager
Dr. Katy Votava, President, and Founder
Photo credit: Kate Melton
- HSAs: Little Understood, But Here To Stay 06/28/2017
- Republican health proposal may mean you work longer and save less for retirement 06/28/2017
- Older Americans may have to postpone retirement under Republican health bill 03/11/2017
- What Medicare changes will mean for clients in 2017 12/14/2016
- Where will Medicare costs go in 2017? 11/07/2016
- My client’s Medicare coverage has been canceled, now what? 10/26/2016 RSS WordPress Plugin by WP Tutor.io