Making the Most of Medicare: A Guide for Baby Boomers
By Dr. Katy Votava
Did you ever wish someone could explain Medicare in a straightforward and easy to understand style?
Fulfilling this need, Medicare expert Dr. Katy Votava gives you practical information to help you make informed decisions on your Medicare coverage.
Drawing upon years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare Researcher, and Consultant she has helped hundreds of individuals, couples, and families navigate the often complex Medicare system.
Expert Assistance for People Looking for Unbiased Health Coverage Advice
GOODCARE.com is a nationwide independent consulting firm specializing in the economics of healthcare. We provide expert assistance to people at all stages of their lives to help them understand and select the best health coverage available today. We work strictly for you: we do not represent or sell any particular health plan. Our expertise is healthcare cost analysis tailored to your personal situation.
The GOODCARE team
Cymantha Campbell, Operations Manager
Dr. Katy Votava, President, and Founder
Photo credit: Kate Melton
- My client’s Medicare coverage has been canceled, now what? 10/26/2016
- Now is the time for an annual Medicare check-up 09/20/2016
- The alphabet soup of Medicare enrollment periods 09/13/2016
- Factor in healthcare costs when planning your retirement 08/04/2016
- No bump likely in Social Security checks next year 08/04/2016
- Make Medicare easier by using auto pay 08/04/2016 RSS WordPress Plugin by WP Tutor.io